Thymus x citriodorus
Other common names: Thyme
Pot capacity: 7 Lt
- Evergreen herbaceous perennials.
Physical properties :
- Under optimum conditions, grows to 20-30 cm height, 40-60 cm spread and leaves are light green fragrant aromatic species.
Sun Request :
- Prefer full sunlight.
Bloom Time and Colour :
- It has purple-lavender colored flowers in summer seasons.
- Prefer well-drained soils but it can live any kind of soil.
- It has resistance to environmental pollution, drought and cold.
- Should be pruning to avoid woody grown.
- Prefer sandy and rocky soils.
- Can be use in the food industry, medical and pharmacologcy.
- USDA Zone 4a: to -34.4 °C (-30 °F)
- USDA Zone 4b: to -31.6 °C (-25 °F)
- USDA Zone 5a: to -28.8 °C (-20 °F)
- USDA Zone 5b: to -26.1 °C (-15 °F)
- USDA Zone 6a: to -23.3 °C (-10 °F)
- USDA Zone 6b: to -20.5 °C (-5 °F)
- USDA Zone 7a: to -17.7 °C (0 °F)
- USDA Zone 7b: to -14.9 °C (5 °F)
- USDA Zone 8a: to -12.2 °C (10 °F)
- USDA Zone 8b: to -9.4 °C (15 °F)
- USDA Zone 9a: to -6.6 °C (20 °F)
- USDA Zone 9b: to -3.8 °C (25 °F)
- USDA Zone 10a: to -1.1 °C (30 °F)
- USDA Zone 10b: to 1.7 °C (35 °F)
- USDA Zone 11: 4.5 °C (40 °F)