Polygala myrtifolia ‘Nana’
Other common names : Dwarf Sweet Pea Bush, Dwarf September Bush
Pot capacity : 7 Lt
- Herbaceous perennials or shrubs.
Physical Properties :
- Under optimum conditions, grows to 50-70 cm height, 80-100 cm spread
- It is dwarf species of ‘Polygala myrtifolia’ and it has greyish-green small leaves.
Sun Request :
- Prefer full sunlight and partial shade.
Bloom Time and Colour :
- It can stay with flowers all year but depends on weather conditions can pass the winter period without flowers.
- Prefer well-drained, efficiency soils.
- Should be kept in proper shape and size to make regular and frequent pruning.
- It has low tolerance to frost.
- USDA Zone 8a: -12,2 ° C (10 ° F)
- USDA Zone 8b: -9,4 ° C (15 ° F)
- USDA Zone 9a: -6.6 ° C (20 ° F)
- USDA Zone 9b: -3.8 ° C (25 ° F)
- USDA Zone 10a: -1.1 ° C (30 ° F)
- USDA Zone 10b: 1.7 ° C (35 ° F)
- USDA Zone 11: 4.5 °C (40 °F)