Photinia x fraseri ‘Little Red Robin’
Other common names : Dwarf Christmas Berry ‘Red Robin’
Synonym : Photinia x fraseri ‘Nana’
Pot capacity : 1 Lt
- Evergreen small shrubs.
Physical Properties :
- Under optimum conditions, grows to 1,5-2 m height, 1,5-2 m spread and its a hybrid dwarf plant between species P.glabra and is P.serrulata.
- Young shoots are red coloured, hard textured and small leaves are green coloured but it turns to ruby red coloured in autumn.
Sun Request :
- Prefer full sunlight or partial shade.
Bloom Time and Colour :
- It has small light pink-whie flowers on May.
Fruit Time and Colour :
- It has red fruits which are turns to black colour between August and November.
- It has resistance to all kind of pruning therefore it is good at compact and short dense hedges.
- Prefer moist, permeable soils but it can adapt to all kinds of soil.
- No need overwatering.
- USDA Zone 6b: -20,5 ° C (-5 ° F)
- USDA Zone 7a: -17,7 ° C (0 ° F)
- USDA Zone 7b: -14,9 ° C (5 ° F)
- USDA Zone 8a: -12,2 ° C (10 ° F)
- USDA Zone 8b: -9,4 ° C (15 ° F)
- USDA Zone 9a: -6.6 ° C (20 ° F)
- USDA Zone 9b: -3.8 ° C (25 ° F)
- USDA Zone 10a: -1.1 ° C (30 ° F)