Forsythia x intermedia
Other common names : Forsythia
Pot capacity: 22 Lt
- Deciduous shurbs.
Physical Properties :
- Under optimum conditions, grows to 2.5-3 m height, 1.5-2 m spread.
- Leaves are green before pouring it.
Sun Request :
- Prefer full sunlight and partial shade.
Fruit Time and Colour :
- Golden yellow flowers are start rising on stalks at March.
- Bright yellow flowers open very dense as a 3-4 group branch .
- Leaves starts rising after pouring flowers.
- Can be use as a hedge.
- It could be pruning.
- Can grown in any well-drained garden soil.
- It can be used as a group or soliter.
- High tolerance to adverse conditions.
- USDA Zone 4a: -34,4 ° C (-30 ° F)
- USDA Zone 4b: -31,6 ° C (-25 ° F)
- USDA Zone 5a: -28,8 ° C (-20 ° F)
- USDA Zone 5b : -26,1 ° C (-15 ° F)
- USDA Zone 6a: -23,3 ° C (-10 ° F)