Agave americana ‘Mediopicta Alba’
Other common names: Century plant ‘Mediopicta Alba’
Pot capacity: 7 Lt
- Succulent plant.
Physical Properties :
- Under optimum conditions,grows to 1-1.5 m height and 0.5-1 m spread.
- Leaves edges are prickly and blue-gray-green colored, center of the leaves are white colored lines and leaves are curved down.
- One of the slowest growing agave species.
Sun Request :
- Prefer full sunlight.
Bloom Time and Colour :
- It has pale yellow colored, bell shaped flowers so many years later opens from edges of very long pedicel.
- It has resistance to environmental pollution and drought.
- It has resistance to sea and wind effects.
- It has low tolerance to frost.
- Can be used in rocky and dry areas.
- USDA Zone 9a: -6.6 ° C (20 ° F)
- USDA Zone 9b: -3.8 ° C (25 ° F)
- USDA Zone 10a: -1.1 ° C (30 ° F)
- USDA Zone 10b: 1.7 ° C (35 ° F)
- USDA Zone 11: 4.5 ° C (40 ° F)