Other common names : Sycamore
- Deciduous broad-leaved tree.
Physical Properties :
- Under optimum conditions, grows to 30-35 m height, 15-20 m width and it is crack-bodied, thick branched tree.
- Leaves are 5 lobed, lobes are large and pointy, upper surface of leaves are dark green, down surface bluish-green coloured.
- The leaves are similar view to the sycamore leaves.
- Spectacular tree with autumn fall foliage.
Sun Request :
- Prefer full sunlight.
Bloom Time and Colour :
- After flowering period it has droopy light yellow-green coloured on May.
- Can be prevent landslide with a deep root system.
- It has resistance to environmental pollution.
- It has resistance to cold and wind.
- Can be grown healthy in any kind of soils.
- Allows high branching tree structure to use as road tree.
- USDA Zone 5a: -28.8 °C (-20 °F)
- USDA Zone 5b: -26.1 °C (-15 °F)
- USDA Zone 6a: -23.3 °C (-10 °F)
- USDA Zone 6b: -20.5 °C (-5 °F)
- USDA Zone 7a: -17.7 °C (0 °F)
- USDA Zone 7b: -14.9 °C (5 °F)
- USDA Zone 8a: -12.2 °C (10 °F)
- USDA Zone 8b: -9.4 °C (15 °F)